• BEST Robotics Inc. (BRI) is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization headquartered at Auburn University (AL).
• Schools participate at no cost — there is no fee.
• Any school may participate regardless of socioeconomic status, size, or location. Public, private, and home school groups or organizations (that is, not individual families) are welcomed to participate.
• Students are the primary participants and benefactors. Students perform all of the work; mentors serve as guides and advisors.
• Engineers and other technical professionals from local industries serve as team mentors.
• Over 3500 volunteers help run the local competitions and regional championships by serving as event personnel, judges, and team mentors.
Visit our website at www.bestinc.org for more information and how to become involved!